Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm a MILLIONAIRE!.....again?

Get your wish lists updated - A Ferrari and caviar for everyone - yours truly has inherited 77.7 million dollars!.....for the second time?

Let me explain. Just yesterday I received a very suspicious letter in the mail with a Spanish stamp and postage markings. The one page letter was very detailed and listed a secret business proposal for me!

The letter was sent by Mrs.Sara Cardona Razo Zamaz of Spain who has been married to Mr. Andrew Paul Zamaz from South Africa for 7 years with 2 children. Sara is a manager of bills and exchange at the foreign remittance department of CC bank in Spain. She discovered an abandoned sum of 77.7M US dollars in a safety deposit vault belonging to Mr.Anderseni Wellon who died along with his entire family on March 11th 2004 in a ghastly train explosion in Atocha, Madrid-Spain.

No next of Kin has come to claim the money and since I have the same last name she wants to give me the secret information to the deposit box so I can claim the money. But wait. Sneaky little Sara isn't in it for nothing. She (who has discussed this only with Andrew - I promise) wants a cut of my money - 60% to be exact. I need to fax Sara so she can fax me an application to apply as next of kin to the bank via an inheritance claim. But Sara assures me "this transaction is hitch free and you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made perfectly". Sara, you are like my fairy godmother - you can do no wrong. Thank you for looking out for me! Since you have already put in the effort of making this so easy for me - I'll give you a cut...but only 5% since I don't know you. Is that okay?

Dear scamsters, allow me to provide you with some tips of how to make your money grab more believable:

1) Don't date your postage markings for the day before you put it in my mailbox. Unless there is some sort of concord delivery overnight mail service from Spain to Canada.

2) Do some investigating into my first name and don't just address the envelope and letter to "H" as I have listed in the phone book!

3) Your printer stinks and it looks like my letter is photocopied. If I'm going to give you a cut of my money please invest in a new one

4) Let's be a little bit creative with the amount - I have inherited 77.7 Million twice and so has my friends Dad that doesn't live too far from my house! I'm getting a little tired of it - how about 88.8 next time?

5) Let's think out of the box with the story - The first time I received your letter it was in regards to Mr. Regional Wellon who died in a "ghastly" car crash off the coast of Spain March 11th 2005 along with his entire family. Perhaps you should double check your 'sent' list?

In any case I commend you on your very creative efforts. You did capture my attention for a few entertaining minutes and it does makes me think of what I would do if I actually did become an overnight millionaire....hummmm??!!....

PS Sara is calling me as soon as she receives my fax with my full information. "Thanks and God Bless" to you as well Mrs. Sara Cardona Razo Zamaz!

5 comments:

little h. said...

how do these peeps find you?! hilarious scam i think...even funnier is that it must work on some people otherwise they'd seek out a new way to steal! (ps i will take my ferarri in fuschia please)

Anonymous said...

Sara Zamaz, you are as ass. A complete idiotic demented idiot. How can you go around and try and scam these people. You are a loser and to use people and their lives. why didn't you just ask me for my banking information because that would of put the topping on your so called God Bless scam. HOw dare you use the name of god in vein. Drop dead would you.

Anonymous said...

When can I quit my job and get my so called inheritance. What I am going to do is order a ferrari and a porsche and a jag for my children and maybe if you are lucky, i will send you my dreams. You low life piece of shit.
I cannot believe that people like you get away with stuff like this. You don't deserve to live.

Anonymous said...

Char from Toronto.. And I am also a receiver of the stupid letter. My first thought was, I wonder how many letters she copied and how much it cost her to mail the letters all over the world. Duh!

Too bad that this world has so many people simply looking to take advantage of others.

I think I will take my letter to the police. Hum, novel idea.

Anonymous said...

I'm a millionaire as well god Sara has to be getting rich taking 60% of all those millions When is she going to retire dec 2nd/08