Friday, February 27, 2009

My Theory


...Yes, Jason...I will accept this rose. Oh wait, I'm not on the show....and I'm married, whoops! Just kidding Marty!

If you know me, you know that I am very serious about my show The Bachelor. Even more serious is that I feel like Jason has been one of the most sincere Bachelors to date - quite a catch, if you disregard a few of his cry baby moments.
The previews for the finale have been driving me crazy! So much anticipation and apparently quite a twist. I have a theory on what will happen....oh and FYI, I have been right about all the ladies that went home to date! (Thinking of putting it on my resume actually)
I really liked Melissa from the start and thought he would select her until he went to her hometown and her parents didn't want to meet him. Understandably, they didn't want to be exposed to the "public-ness" (as per Melissa) of the show. Fine. He met her best friends instead. However, they had never met her parents? I don't have any friends that have not met my parents. Just odd. But I still like her.
Molly is cute but she's far too young for him. She also reminds me of someone I know who is a bit of a crazy person *e-mail me for names*. With that being said I just couldn't warm up to her.
For sure they paid off DeAnna to come back - I'm disappointed in you ABC. There is no way he will pick her.
So, I think all this hype about the season finale is that he is going to pick Melissa but tell her that he can't propose unless he meets her parents. I think the reason the 'After the rose' episode is not filmed in front of a live audience is because the parents go there to meet him and want it to be more private.
What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is my exact theory too!! I think the whole after the Rose is about either asking the parents permission or just a meet and greet. I personally think DeAnna needs to fall off the balcony...she should have never come back...grrr. I love that there is someone else that loves the show as much as me. I will be tuned in with popcorn in hand. xxoo