Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jason is a rose swindler

Oh, Jason. You go ahead and have a good cry. I will not let you do it on my shoulder anymore.

I was a big Jason fan until he totally crushed my dreams at around 10:15 last night. What is this guy doing? Even if you don't watch the Bachelor, I'm sure you heard the news. My Jason is a rose swindler.

For the first time in Bachelor history the guy had the nerve to propose to one woman and then break up with her six weeks later on national television and ask the runner up for a relationship. Even more disgusting was that the runner up, Molly, actually accepted this and they were kissing on the same couch that he devastated his fiancee on about 10 minutes prior. Good Lord man, have some decency.

I think the worst part about this whole thing is the confusion it will cause his four year old son who met and got along with both girls. Poor little guy. Nice role modeling Jason, I'm sure when little Ty becomes a teenager he is going to show all his friends the re-runs and say "That's my Dad!".

I was impressed with the way Melissa handled the break. She has my vote to be the next Bachelorette if she can stand the show again.

Jason, I do not accept this rose!! In the words of my Nana: "Take your rose and stick it where the sun don't shine!"

No comments: