Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm going to be a Mom....God Mom that is! (Let's not get carried away people!)


About a week ago I was asked the great honour of becoming a God Mom to Natalie and Mark's bundle of joy to be. This little one arrives in about two weeks time and I can’t wait to meet them. I am looking forward to watching this little person grow and being there to support and guide them along the way…and to spoil them with all the treats Mom & Dad won’t let them have!

So, its official - Auntie Holly is expanding the clan! I can't wait for all these soon to be babies to arrive... I'm expecting my little Cichy (which I know will be a Charlotte!), my Rice-Swing bean and hopefully soon Cora will be a big sister and a little Letto will be in the oven!

There appears to be a bit of a baby boom happening at the moment so I have been trying to avoid that water cooler! It seems as though most people I know are due in and around Christmas and the next boom will deliver in the spring! I think two of my favourite things are weddings and babies so with Sam’s wedding ahead and all my little arrivals I’m pretty well in my glory right now!

See you soon little guys!

PS Here is a picture of baby Cora at about 6 months and Natalie due any day now!

1 comment:

little h. said...

c'mon jump on the band wagon already! haha...you know you wanna!