Thursday, November 15, 2007

Special Delivery!





Every Wednesday is ‘soup & sandwiches’ night – Marty makes a delicious new soup (yesterday was cheddar with crispy tortilla) and sammys on the panini maker for my family. It’s my favourite meal of the week and yesterday’s added special delivery made it even more fabulous!

What was the special delivery you ask? Let me explain…I don’t think of myself to be that crazy of a shoe gal but about eight months ago I fell in love. I had been stalking this pair of black patent leather Christian Louboutin’s. Each time I was at the mall I would visit them - but only to admire from a distance. After about two months of this nonsense I picked them up...month three I started to inquire and month four I tried them on only to find out that my size as well as this style was sold out across Canada and the U.S.

How on earth could this possibly be? This is where my mission began – ‘mission desperately need and must have them’. More realistically it was a blessing in disguise as the situation was more like ‘they are gone and you couldn’t afford them anyway so consider that a sign’. My sister and Mom just returned from an NY shopping trip where my Mom found them for me, wrapped them up and gave them to me as a late birthday day present. Thank you Mom & Dad!

As you might have guessed I wore those babies last night in my PJ’s to watch Private Practice on my couch and I’m doing it again tonight for Grey’s! Talk about a much better selection in NY! So, looks like I need somewhere special to go and sport my new pumps…any ideas?

PS My little niece Cora went pee in the potty for the first time today!…okay, maybe that was over share but it’s an exciting day in Auntie Holly’s world! Congratulations my little monkey!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Holly

As a complete addict to Heather's blog, I must say that I am super excited to have another one to visit! I think your title of your blog is perfect and I look forward to reading of your many adventures.

Soup and sammy night sounds awsome...I think Robbie and I shall give it a go.

Congrats for little Cora...she is adorable!

little h. said...

um. i am insanely jealous. i can barely speak. all i can say is...i am sooo trying those on tomorrow!