Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Jumping on the blog bandwagon


Well hello there! Welcome to my blog – I’m new to this so please be patient with me while I set this up right. I have been a long time reader of some of my most favourite blogs such as ‘my two pennies’ and ‘this n’ that’ so I decided to give my own a try.

It didn’t take long to think of a name for a few reasons:

1) I think I was intended to be a fish – honestly…growing up I took swimming to lifeguard and scuba diving to Divemaster. I am a (warm!) water junkie!

2) My aquarium = my world – The name sounds appropriate to share with everyone what is happening within my little ecosystem!

3) I am a natural beach bum – For those of you who have seen my house, you know exactly what I mean! Shells and ocean inspired colours everywhere – sorry Marty! I am very intrigued by the sea and places such as Cayman feel like a second home to me – not just the ocean but the people, pace of life and health especially in the Caribbean is amazing.

So here we go…
I hope you’ll come back for more!
PS Here is one of my underwater scuba photos

4 comments:

E. Bryce said...

Welcome! Can't wait to be a daily visitor of your blog too! Thanks for the shout outs! See you this weekend! (Great title...very suiting)

little h. said...

i love the shell room...sigh...i wanna sleep in there!

Anonymous said...

Well hello there !! and hello to all the fellow blog viewers. "Heather" if you think the shell room is nice you should see the new chromed ocean bathroom, Holly hired these two exsperts, when it comes to bathrooms they know what there doing and they did a fabulous job.

Ps get some pictures up im excited to see them.

jimmy

Anonymous said...

Hey there little goddaughter.......you think you are feeling old....I still can't believe you and Maggie are all grown up. Looking forward to future blogs..Love you